Belvidere Highschool Anime Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

group of local dweebs from the magical land of belvidere "nuke me"new jersey

+3
Usarise
lazinicki
Kame-sama
7 posters

Spamthread

Aminor7
    Aminor7

Location : near internet connection... and preferably near a computer

Spamthread - Page 6 Empty Re: Spamthread

Post  Aminor7 Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:28 pm

well my english class has 5 page papers due like every three weeks... I am a music major so most of my classes are performance based. there is very little writing and test taking....
    JustAShinigami
    JustAShinigami

Post  JustAShinigami Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:59 am

Aminor7 wrote:well my english class has 5 page papers due like every three weeks... I am a music major so most of my classes are performance based. there is very little writing and test taking....

lucky you. I plan to major enlish, so I'm stuck with A LOT of papers. Crying or Very sad
    Aminor7
    Aminor7

Post  Aminor7 Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:07 pm

English major? well I wish you the best of luck... But one question: What will you do with a BA in English?
    JustAShinigami
    JustAShinigami

Post  JustAShinigami Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:45 am

Aminor7 wrote:English major? well I wish you the best of luck... But one question: What will you do with a BA in English?

editor, teacher, writer, there are all sorts of things you can do. One of the black belts from my Dojo is an editor for text books, with a BA in english coming out of Kean, and he makes like 55k per year after taxes at age 29. I mean sure he sits around reading text books 5 days per week, but he gets to make his own hours, as long as the work is done on time they dont care when he does it....he told me a story about how he once read over 2000 pages in 2 days and then went on vacation and was still getting paid.
    Aminor7
    Aminor7

Post  Aminor7 Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:46 am

wow the editor thing sounds like an awesome job. It is cool that you can do that with just a BA. Teaching you might not be able to do with just a BA. Writing is a rather risky job for the lack of stability in it. But The world will always need editors!
    JustAShinigami
    JustAShinigami

Post  JustAShinigami Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Aminor7 wrote:wow the editor thing sounds like an awesome job. It is cool that you can do that with just a BA. Teaching you might not be able to do with just a BA. Writing is a rather risky job for the lack of stability in it. But The world will always need editors!

you can teach high school with a BA thats at my list. Then you can get the high school to pay for like 90% of your masters, then you can teach at community college and then they will pay for your Doctorate and then its off to teach university. Or i can just stay at high school lol.
    Aminor7
    Aminor7

Post  Aminor7 Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:58 pm

JustAShinigami wrote:
    Aminor7 wrote:wow the editor thing sounds like an awesome job. It is cool that you can do that with just a BA. Teaching you might not be able to do with just a BA. Writing is a rather risky job for the lack of stability in it. But The world will always need editors!

you can teach high school with a BA thats at my list. Then you can get the high school to pay for like 90% of your masters, then you can teach at community college and then they will pay for your Doctorate and then its off to teach university. Or i can just stay at high school lol.

yeah but do want to deal a bunch of teenage brats all the time?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:12 am